Bhel Puri is a much-loved sweet-sour-tangy Indian Street Food. It actually enjoys the status of an iconic chaat in western India. Instant noodles, on the other hand, are an offering to the world all the way from Japan. Just like their “instantaneous” cooking time, these enjoyed instant success the world over. So, no wonder, then, when the two superfast foods are mixed together, the result is an instant, masala-filled gratification of one’s appetite! Let’s take a look at how to attain gastronomical nirvana with noodle bhel puri.
Time: 5–10 minutes
You can get Indian grocery Ingredients on Myvalue365.
- 1 cake of instant noodles (masala)
- 5 tbsp hot & sweet sauce
- 1 cup puffed rice
- ½ cup raw peanuts
- ¾ cup crushed papri
- ¾ cup sev
- 6–8 tbsp water
- 1 onion (medium), chopped
- 1 potato (medium), boiled & chopped
- ½ lemon
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt, to taste (optional)
1. Crush the cake of instant noodles into small bits and roast these in a pan without adding the tastemaker that comes in the packet. Set them aside to cool.
2. In the same pan, roast the raw peanuts till light brown in color. Remove the skin when the peanuts cool down.
3. Mix the roasted noodles, puffed rice, peanuts, papri, and half a cup of sev together.
4. Mix the instant noodle tastemaker with water and hot & sweet sauce, and add these to the above mixture.
5. Add the chopped onion and potato in the above mixture. Squeeze half a lemon in the mixture and mix well.
6. Garnish with the remaining sev and chopped coriander leaves.
7. Serve immediately.
The puffed rice tends to absorb the sauce quickly and become soggy. Therefore, it is better to roast the required ingredients beforehand and store them in air tight containers. One can prepare noodle bhel puri when one is ready to eat it. Remember, it is an instant recipe, and it needs instant eating.
Also if you have instant Chaat cravings you can shop best Indian street food on MyValue365 and enjoy Free delivery and same day delivery too.