Last modified: 15th June 2017
MyValue365, Inc., (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes (1) the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use www.myvalue365.com (the “Website”) and/or download, register with, access, or use the Company’s My Value 365 Mobile App (the “App”) (collectively, the “Services”); (2) our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies only to information we collect. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that (1) we collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App; (2) you provide to or is collected by any third party. Our websites and apps, and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 18
The Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, for example when a profile is created.
- Automatically when you use the App, for example when sending or receiving messages.
Information You Provide to Us.
When you use our Services, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, age, gender, postal address, delivery address (if different), email address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as product orders, frequency of orders and other statistics.
We need this information to allow you to place your order for a product, to process payment, and to inform you when the product will be delivered, and to deliver the product to you. We may also use your data to manage our Services and detect any fraud or abuse of the Services.
Your actual order details may be stored by the Services. You may access this information by logging into your account on the website or the App, where you can view the details of your orders, access or change any details pertaining to address or bank account, and manage your newsletter subscription.
Automatic Information Collection.
When you download, access, and use the Services, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. We may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including order details, and communications or resources that you access and use through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information.
- Location Information. We collect real-time information about the location of your device in order to offer services such as recommend nearby stores.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Services or delete the App from your device.
Information Collection Technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device or browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Sessions. We will create sessions on the server to keep login and signup information through PRF (personal registration form) or by G+ and Facebook.
Information We Share and with Whom
We shall not share your personal information with any third parties without your explicit consent. We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle and we understand clearly that you and your personal information is one of our most important assets.
When you use the Services, we may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of a product to you (for example our courier or supplier). We may also share your data with our parent company, and you further authorize the parent company to use this information to sell products to you directly or indirectly.
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction carried out by you. We do not rent, sell or share any of your personally identifiable information to third parties, with the exception of the following cases:
- To help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other such potential illegal actions.
- To law enforcement agencies if required to do so by law or when we believe such disclosure to be reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
Unknown Third-Party Information Collection
Other third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Your device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
- Your internet service provider.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Website and the App, and their contents, and any information, products or services that you request from us;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- Give you notices about your account;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts, including for billing and collection;
- Notify you when App updates are available;
- Notify you of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though our Services.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the Services.
Disclosure of Your Aggregated Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose certain personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App End User License Agreement, and for payment processing, billing or collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website or the App and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and tax information will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.